Thursday, May 14, 2009

News from Belfast

Hello All,

Just a quick update from little bits the team has had time to send. Over 42 people prayed with the team to receive Jesus for the first time during these days in Belfast. The team is doing great. Everyone seems happy and they are adjusting, tired, a little jet lagged, but very happy.

Words like Amazing, and Rockin are the common descriptions I get.

This is just a short story about Katrina, a girl who came to Christ last year with the team. Katrina – She was hanging out near city hall in Belfast last May (2008) when she met our team, heard the message of Jesus for the first time and took a step of faith. She knew something had happened to her; she told her friends, “This is not going to go away, I am changed!”
May 12, 2009 – Our team arrives in Belfast, gets lost looking for a money exchange, and they hear, “Hey! It’s me, Katrina! I’m still a Christian. I still love Jesus. I led my mom and a lot of my family to the Lord. I am so happy you came back!”

We wait for an official update from the staff and students. Until then, pray for them and trust the Lord for good weather, health, doors of opportunity, unity, peace, strength, favor, the rest of their financial provision, (another $1000 was promised today) and His Anointing!

Blessings to all,
Debi for the CAW DTS team


1 comment:

  1. And there are probably more Katrina stories that we'll never know! What an amazing God we have! Keep the updates coming Debi!

    ReplyDelete